What is it/what does it do?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
A comprehensive guide teaching you about child behavior management
- Helping you transform your stubborn and unruly kids into well-behaved kids in less than a week
- No longer will you have to rack your brain trying to think up appropriate consequences
- Helping you experience the thrill of well behaved kids overnight
- Showing you how to restore peace & harmony to your household
- No more disagreements between mom and dad over what to do
Is anyone actually buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indication of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Better Behavior Wheel scores 72.98/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsBy now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product’s about. You’ve read the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.behaviorcentral.com/, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is $29.9.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: behaviorcentral.com you’ll also be taken through to behaviorcentral.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. In this case though, because you arrived at the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)